PSA: Residents advised to call 311 for assistance with municipal services

Residents of Onaping Falls are advised to call 311 to report an issue concerning municipal services in the Greater City of Sudbury area. Your call creates an Active Citizen Request (ACR), also referred to as a reference number, which is then forwarded to the appropriate department for handling.

Issues to report to 311:

  • Household Garbage and Recycling
  • Potholes
  • Snow Plowing
  • Road Construction
  • Discolored Water
  • Sewer Backup
  • Tax Bills
  • By-laws
  • Building Permits
  • Pet Registration and more

There are many facets to the Greater City of Sudbury which include Parks and Recreation, road maintenance, emergency services, housing and more. If you see a problem or have an issue, please call 311, otherwise the city cannot fix the issue.

To learn more about your community and what you can do to make it better, please attend the next town hall meeting.