The Onaping Falls Community Action Network (OFCAN) in conjunction with the Greater City of Sudbury, is considering the following new projects for Levack, Onaping, and Dowling and is seeking volunteers.
- Community garden (edible or floral)
- Community bike path(s)
- Dog park(s)
- Greater Sudbury Community Centre user fee cost parity
- Basic computer skills training
- Community park benches
- Senior rapport (fall avoidance seminars, etc.)
- Community garage sale
- Community beautification committee
If any of these projects appeal to you and you would like to assist in making them happen, please contact Michael Armstrong at 705-966-2767 or email OFCAN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have another project in mind that could help improve the Onaping Falls community, please bring forward your suggestions to OFCAN — they can hep make it happen by providing liaison with appropriate city officials, help arrange release of city resources, and can help arrange funding.
However, please note: without volunteers, projects will